Thursday, July 23, 2015

31

My goal in life is to become a Proverbs 31 woman, so I can rest assured that I am doing my best as a wife, mother, and house keeper. I have "mini goals" I add to regularly to try and accomplish this life goal and be remembered by my family in the best way possible.

These goals are based off my understanding of Proverbs 31:10-31..


  • become a more understanding wife
  • seek faith more often before turning over to emotions
  • teach our children the Gospel
  • care more about being healthy, exercising, taking care of myself
  • serve Jon, family, friends, our children, and neighbors gently
  • spend money wisely, seek approval from my husband
  • work willingly without any complaints 
  • create a warm and loving home atmosphere
  • use my time more wisely to complete tasks
  • create "beauty" through being classy and modest
  • make better use of the hours in each day
..a woman who fears the Lord is to be Praised.. Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment